We are looking to A New Horizon with significant and exciting technology upgrades to our systems. While this upgrade is being implemented, you may experience some minor interruption to your banking experience. Our team has worked very hard to limit any disruption. Click below to see details on how various services will be improved, and how this upgrade may impact you during this time.
Online and Mobile Banking – Introducing TPB Digital Banker
As part of our technology upgrade, we are excited to re-brand our online and mobile banking experiences as “TPB Digital Banker”. In addition to new functionality, your TPB Digital Banker will have a consistent look and feel whether accessed on a mobile phone, a tablet, or a personal computer.
For the new TPB Digital Banker mobile app:
- For Apple devices, the existing app will receive an update on February 20. You may need to force the update by finding the app in the app store.
- For Android devices, you will need to delete the current app and download the new app.
To access TPB Digital Banker for the first time on or after February 20th:
- Your username will not change
- Your password will be your current username + the last 4 digits of your SSN (or EIN for businesses)
- You will be immediately prompted to set a new password
- Call us at (620) 933-2300 if you need assistance
Please see additional information in the ACCOUNT STATEMENTS section below regarding access to statements via TPB Digital Banker.
You will receive a new debit card as part of our technology upgrade. Through this process, we are able to significantly reduce the potential for fraudulent activity on your card, protecting you and your hard-earned money.
- By now you should have received your new card and activated it. Old cards no longer work as of January 15th
- If you have any recurring bills automatically paid with your debit card, provide vendors with the new card number and expiration date
Through the implementation of this upgrade, you should not notice a disruption in your normal card functionality. Behind the scenes there will be a lot of changes, so please call us at (620) 933-2300 if your card does not work as you expect.
Our new TPB Digital Banker online and mobile banking experience lets you manage your debit card in new and exciting ways:
- Turn your card on / off
- Set vacation notifications (so your card will function as expected while traveling)
- Change your pin
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Request a temporary spending increase for big one time purchases
Most bill pay information, including vendors and scheduled payments will convert to our new bill pay provider. E-bills will not convert and will need to be re-established beginning February 20 with the new bill pay service
Please call us at (620) 933-2300 with questions or for assistance, or read more HERE.
Our technology upgrade allows us to simplify our schedule for statement production. Depending on the statement cycle currently associated with your account, you may notice a slight change to the timing of your statements going forward.
Statement Production During our Technology Upgrade:
- ALL accounts will receive a statement as of February 16
- Interest bearing accounts will receive interest on February 16, and again based on their new statement cycle
- No account service charges will be assessed with the February 16 statement — Routine service charges will resume on March 15
Accessing account statements via TPB Digital Banker:
- Historical Statements (February 16 and prior) may be unavailable via TPB Digital Banker for up to 3 weeks (if you need access to these statements during this short time, we recommend printing or downloading them prior to February 16)
- Historical statements will be available at no charge by calling (620) 933-2300
- Beginning February 28, new statements will be immediately accessible via TPB Digital Banker
- When the upgrade is complete, you will re-gain access to 2 years of historical statements
Quicken and Quickbooks Access
Our exciting technology upgrade includes a change to your connectivity to Quicken and QuickBooks, starting February 21st, 2023. This upgrade will require that you make changes to your QuickBooks or Quicken software, so please take action to ensure a smooth transition. Please refer to two Action Dates below. Conversion instructions are attached for Quicken users, QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online users.
1st Action Date: February 15th, 2023
Whether a Quicken or QuickBooks user, a data file backup and a final transaction download should be completed by this date. Please complete the final download before this date since transaction history might not be available after the upgrade. Our current digital experience (BelleBank) will go offline at 6PM on February 16.
2nd Action Date: February 21, 2023
Complete the conversion by deactivating/reactivating your online banking connection to ensure that you get your current Quicken or QuickBooks accounts set up with the new connection.
Intuit aggregation services may be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days. Users are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage. The following services may not work during the outage:
·Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect
·QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect
Please carefully review your downloaded transactions after completing the migration instructions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missed on the register.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (620) 933-2300.
More Detailed instructions can be found in the following PDFs
Quicken Conversion Instructions
Quickbooks Desktop Conversion Instructions
Quickbooks Online Conversion Instructions