Enjoy convenient and secure 24/7 access to your checking account funds with your TPB Visa® Debit Card. Whether you need cash from one of our automated teller machines (ATMs) or want to use it anywhere Visa is accepted, a debit card fits perfectly into your lifestyle. Here at The Peoples Bank, we provide our own debit card servicing ; our friendly and dependable staff are available during business hours to take care of any needs you may have.
Here’s what our debit card can do for you:
- Convenient and easy access to your money
- Replace check writing with faster and contactless payments
- Access your money worldwide at ATM or POS terminals anywhere Visa is accepted
- Receive text or email notifications for card activity
- Choose your own unique PIN number
When you open an account, you may request your Visa Debit Card.
Instant card issue is available at our Pratt and Smith Center locations. Cards requested from our other locations will be sent directly to you within five days.
There are many Debit Card options* from which to choose:
*an additional fee may apply
- Memorize your PIN (personal identification number).
- Never write your PIN number down and keep it in your purse or wallet.
- Never tell anyone else what your PIN number is and never have someone else enter your code for you.
- Choose your PIN number carefully. Do not use numbers such as your birthday, phone number, or anything that can be easily traced.
- Never give your PIN number to anyone over the phone, even if they tell you they are from the bank.
- To report a lost or stolen ATM / Visa Debit Card, please call the bank at 620-672-5611 – Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.
- Do not approach an ATM already in use by someone.
- Look around before using the ATM, Check to see if you are being watched. If you feel you are, cancel the transaction and use the ATM at another time, or location.
- Cover the keypad as you enter your PIN number.
- Check your money quickly, and put it away.
- Remain in your vehicle at a drive-up ATM and keep your vehicle running.